ADLC proposes different services:
- – Electronic repair at a component level, in 5 working days: the initial ADLC’s offer proposed with an high level of service (more than 90% of the products are shipped according to due lead-time, the repeat return rate is less than 1%) and the possibility to refurbish some Dect phones as new ones
- – The advanced swap or the standard swap service, depending on stocks availabilities: for handling our customers urgent demands
- – The after-sales logistics: different offers including the warranty management for a manufacturer and the refurbished products stock management exclusively owned by a specific customer
All our offers are multibrand. This allows our customers to gather different products in one order.
Regarding repair, all the products are tracked with their serial number as soon as we receive them. Then, they are tested, repaired tested again, refurbished very closed to new ones, and individually packed. Each packing is identified with a label mentioning all the information related to the product and the order.
A warranty label sticked on the product mentions the end of warranty week and year.
ADLC repairs a wide range of enterprise communications and networks products, installed during the past 15 years …
- – Fixed and mobile (Dect and Wifi) phones
- – PBX boards and power supplies
- – Dect base stations
- – Vocal servers
- – Network products
- …and covers the main enterprise communications brands: Aastra, Alcatel, Ascom, Avaya, Cisco, Ericsson, Mitel, Yealink,…
On the other side, ADLC has been partner of Mitel for a long time (through its “Ericsson” certification since 2000 and “Aastra” since 2008). Based on that, ADLC has been managing the Ericsson manufacturer warranty for more than 15 years and has a privileged access to original spare parts and manufacturer rework instructions (hardware or software) if needed.